1. You don’t want to talk about kids
2. You just want to barricade yourself in a closet (it beats locking your kid in - that can get you in trouble)
3. You lust after noise canceling headphones and actually wear them
4. You feed your children a dinner of random items that have no nutritional values what-so-ever because your too tired to actually cook.
5. You really don’t carry if your child walks out of the house with a dirty face, uncombed hair, and clothes that are questionable in the cleanliness category
6. While you don’t use Betsy Draper’s famous “Bang your head on the wall” line when your child is bored, you do kinda get where she’s coming from.
7. You question the ethical issues involved with dosing your child with Benydryl so they’ll sleep.
8. You let your child watch endless amounts of TV because you “need to get stuff done.”
9. Sometimes, cookies for breakfast are all you can manage
10. You really look forward to school days.
Now, I admit to none of the above, but I’m just saying.